A 5-star rating system is used.
- 5 = perfect and/or a personal favourite.
- 4.5 = fantastic but not quite there.
- 4 = amazing but something big was missing.
- 3.5 = good, some flaws but I would highly recommend it.
- 3 = it was okay and I might still recommend it.
- 2.5 = some good bits but I was a little disappointed.
- 2 = bad, maybe one good thing (if you squint).
- 1.5 = terrible, it passed some time but what a waste.
- 1 = awful, watching all of it was painful.
- 0.5 = I didn’t even finish the movie.